Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal, former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, and former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum will speak at the 2nd Annual Caffeinated Thoughts Briefing being held in Des Moines, Iowa, on Saturday, October 31, 2015.
The Caffeinated Thoughts Briefing is the annual fall public policy and worldview conference for social conservatives hosted by CaffeinatedThoughts.com in Iowa. American Principles Project is co-sponsoring the event for the second time.
The briefing will provide both novice and seasoned activists with the information and resources they need to help make a difference in Des Moines and in Washington, D.C.
Topics of the conference will include:
- Parental Choice Is True Educational Freedom
- The New Ethics in Health Care
- The Real War on Women
- Advocating For the Persecuted Church
- Judicial Tyranny: Where Do We Go From Here?
- Return America To Its Biblical and Historical Foundations That Made It Exceptional
- Fire the Washington Establishment
- Returning Power to the People
- Overcoming Barriers To Effective Advocacy
The confirmed speakers for the Caffeinated Thoughts Briefing include:
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal
- Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee
- Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA)
- Pastor Rafael Cruz – Father of Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz
- Lee Heib, M.D. – Orthopedic Surgeon and 2014 Iowa Gubernatorial Candidate
- Shane Vander Hart – Founder of CaffeinatedThoughts.com, co-host of Caffeinated Thoughts Radio
- Michael Farris – Home School Legal Defense Association
- Faith McDonnell – Institute on Religion & Democracy
- Brian Myers – Senior Contributor CaffeinatedThoughts.com, co-host of Caffeinated Thoughts Radio
- Utah State Rep.